Relocating tech talent
Expats are legally employed individuals in a country of which they are not a citizen. They are often relocated by companies that wish to widen the tech talent search and gain access to a skilled international labor force. The relocation of promising software developers has proven to be a time-efficient and effective method of attracting and retaining top tech talent. At its core, it works just like classic recruitment.
THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT CANDIDATES LIVE IN ANOTHER CITY OR COUNTRY, AND THEY NEED TO MOVE TO START WORKING
- From CIS -> Middle East and beyond. Russia is famous for its tech talents. Their expertise is huge, while salary expectations are usually lower than those of their foreign colleagues with the same experience and skills;
- Across the globe -> Middle East. If you need unique specialists unavailable on the local market, we’d be glad to find one for you in any existing country. The Middle East attracts more tech talents each year. It is a rapidly developing IT sector region and is now a target destination for skilled software developers. Talents from India, Turkey, Europe, and the USA come to the Middle East for exciting projects and wonderful life experiences, and we are the agency to provide them;
- Middle East -> UAE. Sometimes you don’t need to go far to find the best option. Relocation to the Middle East is a current tech migration trend. There are a lot of tech professionals who come for the most innovative projects.
When working on relocation projects, we usually hold remote interviews. When relocating a tech talent, we pay close attention to language skills.
Relocation is always a tough call for candidates. We help them make the right choice. It’s important to understand the advantages that come from relocating and what it will mean for the candidate’s lifestyle. So in each case, we come up with a long list of pros and cons on the relocation question and job swapping.
WE RECRUIT TECH TALENTS AND ALSO ACCOMPANY THE RELOCATION PROCESS:
- We help candidates find accommodation, prepare documents, literally move, and adapt to the new location;
- We advise the client on legal questions such as hiring expats and Russian specialists in in the Middle East.
If you’d like to work with a foreign specialist but don’t want to take on the paperwork, we can employ the specialist to work in our company. The employee will work on your tasks, and you’ll pay them through our agency. This convenient service is called PEO (Professional Employer Organization), and it frees a client from administrative burden. We provide compliance control, which, in turn, reduces your capital investment and associated start-up costs.