It is said that the young, dynamic field of data science is favoured by talented mathematicians. When our recruiters look for candidates, they pay close attention to contest winners, hackathon participants, and conference attendees. This unusual approach has proved its worth: our clients get true stars in the field.
RECRUITERS IN THIS DOMAIN ARE
EARCHING FOR SPECIALISTS FOR ALL FIELDS OF DATA
SCIENCE AND BIG DATA :
- Big data;
- Data engineering and data mining;
- Data analytics and visualization, business Intelligence;
- Artificial Intelligence, neural networks;
- Machine learning and deep learning;
- Speech recognition and speech synthesis;
- Natural language processing;
- Computer vision;
- Statistical analysis;
- Quantitative research;
- Predictive analytics and simulation modelling.
The key requirements for the engineers include a deep knowledge of mathematics, Hadoop, MapReduce, Kafka, NoSQL databases experience, as well as experience with at least one of R, Python, Java, Scala, MATLAB, and C++. This makes searching for big data and data science specialists a challenging, yet interesting task for our recruiters.